Saturday, December 12, 2009

Cirque Pinder

Passage au cirque pinder, grâce au C.E. Renault. Un beau spectacle, en particulier avec les Chinois et l'illusioniste...
En tout cas, entre le paquet de bonbons fournis et la barbe à papa, pas de manque de sucre pour les garçons.
C'est un gars déguisé en arbre de Noël faisant, non pas la pluie et le beau temps, mais la neige...

Circus for the end of the year family outting (incl. Olivier) thanks to Renault's contribution. Had a fun time and the boys plenty of sugar!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I inclination not acquiesce in on it. I regard as warm-hearted post. Particularly the designation attracted me to be familiar with the whole story.

Anonymous said...

Well I acquiesce in but I dream the collection should acquire more info then it has.