Thursday, October 7, 2010

Nana Smith Designs & my necklace

Here is the necklace that Sandy & the kids gave me for my last birthday. 
It was custom-made based on this photo that was on the Nana Smith website.  

The long bar shows the date (6/7/08) and time I finished in (9:59.48,9) in my 1st Ironman.  The reverse side of the bar says "Frankfurt" where the Ironman took place.  The disc has a small cross to show my faith in God who has blessed me so much and allowed me to achieve so many things.  The necklace is beautiful and personal and I'll be adding another charm as I continue training for my next Ironman!

Here is the link to the website.  There are plenty of triathlon & marathon based designs which is how Sandy found the sight in the first place.   (She's based in the U.S. but Sandy had it shipped to us here in France).
http://www.craftingandjewelry.com/necklaces.html

No comments: