Wednesday, August 13, 2008

LaZ boy - fegnasse

Still feeling lazy about working out and up-dating the blog. And it shows - man the fat comes back fast!!! Anyway, the daedline is Saturday when I'll officially resume working out.
Next is an Olympic distance tri in Choshi Marina (near Narita) early October.

Toujours feneant... que ce soit pour le blob ou pour l'entrainement. Et c'est horrible a voir - je suis diforme! burk
Enfin, samedi, c'est la reprise. Sinon je ne m'en sortirai jamais.
Prochaine course, Choshi Marina, proche de Narita. C'est un distance Opympique.

Et en parlant d'Olympiques, je me regale a regarder les courses. C'est vraiment super la natation a la tele. Et ca a l'air tellement facile! N'est-ce pas Phelps?

Talking about the Olympics, I really enjoy watching the finals. Swimming shows so well on TV. And it looks so easy. Phelps races look so easy (except the 200 fly may be)... Incredible.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Long time no see...I was watching the Olympic Swimming events and got me thinking about you...so I googled you and found this Blog...really, really cool. I read the Frankfurt recounting. Man I can't believe you remembered the detail so well. Pretty amazing feat both completing under 10hr's and writing about it in so much detail.

Good Job from the American Cousin
Dan