Sunday, November 4, 2007

Weekly summary

6h that should of been 9h. But I didn't manage my time properly and worked all morning to get some stuff done... So no 3h bike ride. : (

But on the good side, I ran twice (ok, the first time was 6mn only - better than before!) this week.
The other good note is the weight impact of the US week - huge servings, no sports, some junk food... and yet, a reasonable 72.3 kg. It should stay like that so I'll slim out the extra kg when the workload increases.

In November, along with the crazy work schedule, I want to try to reach 10hr/wk. So I can boost it up in Dec to 12hr may be. Especially with the break...
Then I'll have to get ready and face the wall Paul has put up (for my own benefit). He'll guide through the heavy duty work while we'll prepare together to Frankfurt.

No comments: