Sunday, December 9, 2007

New link

Here is Tom's link - I also put it in the list - check it out. His rides are always amazing!
http://vlaamsewielrenner.blogspot.com/
But most of all, I need to get his wafle recipe - but it might considered as National treasure, it's so good!

To wrap up the week, it's been a pig week-end - I ate (and drunk) so much.
But I'm ok: 71.2 kg at the pool, shaving 1 kg from last week.

6h+ of training, not so bad as I sleeped in this morning. And I'm dead tired tonight...
O yasumisnai!

1 comment:

the ups and downs of a belgian amateur cyclist in tokyo said...

Just added a link to yours too!
Asked my wife this evening although I knew what the answer would be...I'm afraid this is the only one recipe she'll take with her to the grave! Sorry!! But don't worry...now that she knows how much they are appreciated, she'll be baking more waffles for all of us!