Saturday, December 15, 2007

Weekly review

I'm exhausted, that's the bottom line.

I'm not sure I'll do anything tomorrow: excused from the morning bike since the kids have their first concert at 9am...

So I should all in shape but instead I feel pretty tired. I guess I'm paying off the 3 weeks of 9h, and some nomikai earlier this week (I admit to it).

Anyway, so far a little less than 6h for this week, and some therapy for the calf - it's actually more painful now than before.

We did a great ride with Paul this morning, a little chilly at first but very nice to ride along the river.

At the pool, I was reminded how old I am. We did some sprint, and boy it's painful to make some foam. But Paul was hurting as much as I was.

71.5kg - stable.

Reality check: I was looking at times from last year IM Germany. Amazing how intense and dense it is... But the worst was when I tried to figure out my objective time... I happen to keep my Choshi paces (olympic distance = 2h15 race) with the IM distance. That brings me to ~ 9h!!!

The time of the best of my age group: R_E_S_P_E_C_T!

Oh, and some guys are getting redy for the season...

No comments: