Sunday, December 2, 2007

Weekly report

Busy week, on many fronts. With good and bad news.

Good side
- NFCC team is becoming NFCC-Peugeot-Calyon thanks to Stephan's effort. He found those 2 main sponspors, and a third might be joining (Behr). It's great to see a team building up, cycling mainly but also with a Tri section. And we'll get a uniform (can't remember when was the last time I had team uniform!). I'm glad to see that the members are coming from all horizons, and many Japaneses are getting involved.
- Almost 9h this week again. This 2 parties in the week, or was it 3?
- I think I made a break through. Unlike the last few weeks when my speed sensor was going nuts (60 km/h average over 3h...), I felt very easy this morning. I had to push (and start feeling burn in the legs to get my heart up to 130 bpm). I was 2 km/h faster than usual... But I need keep the pace too long as I met with our weekly riders. Note though that there wasn't any wind...
- 72.2 kg - so let it lose at Alain's BBQ - yummy lamb chops.
- Getting ready for the concerts: next week is the big Gospel concerts @ TBC and the following week-end, our boys will be singing and acting in "Angel Alert".

Bad side
- Couldn't run on Saturday - after 3 mn, I could feel a sharp pain in calf. Back to square 1 and I need to see a sport doctor ASAP. I envy all the people I see running on the week-ends...

No comments: