Saturday, August 25, 2007

Blog up-date while working

Obviously, while working the blog up-date frequency has drasticaly dropped. And the number of illustration also decreased quite a bit...
That's what happends when you go back to the work routine schedule.

Anyhow, nothing done last night: comedy store w/Sandy. Had a good time.

This morning only 2 crazys were at the bike: Paul & I. I think I'll be spending a lot a time w/Paul in the coming months. He's going to help prepare the overall schedule and specific work-outs.
For example, he tried to make me work on power.
Well, said to say I have PLENTY of room for improvement on that. The plan was 6 mn standing up, 6 mn on the biggest gear (sitting), and 6 mn normal gear.
I did 30 sec, a couple times may be, standing... So Paul had to settle for 3mn only.
Anyway it will be good, we have quite a few guys who are preparing for IM in the area.

So this morning, about 1h40mn riding at a casual pace, only 2 km running because my calf, and 2.2 km swimming.
The pool was awesome, very little people, sunny. Perfect.
We then played w/the boys. Great time.

Tomorrow, Shinagawa docks.

No comments: