Friday, August 10, 2007

Day at the pool

Our friends invited us to go to TAC (Tokyo American Club) for most of the day. It was great. The boys had a blast, Sandy chatted all the time and I enjoyed a few swim sessions: further than 300 m was painful for the ribs but the shoulder is fine. : ) Over 1 km for my first swim session in 2 months.
(it's not confortable in breastroke, but who cares!)

Guerlain is asking to get more jelly from Mamy Nadia - The Bonne Maman brand doesn't quite do the trick!

And as for every vacation, I shave - my facial hair. But I kept an intermediate state for the day as I made Sandy cried (laughing)... Metallica / YMCA look, in colors...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

V'là que le père Andy Warhol s'en retourne dans sa tombe avec une telle série de photo. Ah de mon temps, on s'avait se tenir. On coupait ses cheveux. Tu ressembles vraiment à un zazou de banlieue ;-)