Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Swimming

Tough sport after all - going 2.1km was quite a challenge.

I went - alone - to give myself time to swim. But with big dragging shorts, I was beat after 600m.

Please check out Thierry's blog (new link below).

Eric is racing right this minute in his Embrunman.

This week-end I'll go on road on the bike, at last...

Finally the good thing of having artists in the house is I can easily put their creation on line - Guerlain really enjoys it too.

This is his latest work, paper cutout + picture + computer graphics...

Below, Guerlain made a portrait of Sullivan.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Which one will be your new helmet ?

I prefer white one!



Zouzou

Iron Bach said...

I got a black and a silver one (was on sale).
The bike is black w/some white.

I'd go w/the black one as well!